- Receive Thrums, the information filled guild newsletter bi-monthly
- Access to the guild library, including current fiber arts magazines
- Study Groups
- Rental of guild owned looms
- Camaraderie of other weavers at the monthly meetings
- Learning opportunities at the monthly programs
- Explore weaving patterns on pre-warped looms
- Handwoven towel exchange at May luncheon
- Network of connections with other weaving guilds and regional fiber conferences
Membership dues for one year (May to May): $30, Seniors (62 years or older) $25, with the fee half price for new members joining after January.
To pay by check, send your payment and contact information to the Membership Chair specified on the form.
To pay online, send the dues via PayPal to membershipSWG@gmail.com. Select “send money to a friend” so the guild does not pay the transfer fee. Renewing members, please include any changes to your contact information in the PayPal “What’s this payment for” field. New members, please include all your contact information in this field.